HOPE ON. JOURNEY ON.
Inspirational Graphic Tees
On Sale Today!
1. How would Heavenly Father describe my relationship with Him? Describe me?
2. What is my current confidence level in:
- Personally applying Christ’s Atonement?
- My ability to recognize the Spirit?
- The strength of my testimony?
- God’s approval of my recent choices?
- How often I express genuine charity toward others, especially others I can ‘gain nothing’ from?
- The purity of my motivations?
3. What am I doing to magnify my calling beyond what is ‘minimally expected’?
4. What am I doing in my daily life to ‘build Zion’—serving, cheering, and unifying those around me to be ‘of one heart and one mind’?
5. How deliberate am I in sustaining my leaders? Observing commandments that are not as ‘visible’? (especially the Sabbath and regular temple attendance)
6. In what ways am I a lifelong learner? How will I respond when the Lord asks me how I developed the talents and abilities He gave me? How do I record the light and knowledge given me from God?
7. Who am I? What do I stand for? In what ways am I clearly apart from the world? In what ways am I not distinguishable enough?
Read the rest at The Returned Missionary.