HOPE ON. JOURNEY ON.
Inspirational Graphic Tees
On Sale Today!
When Ebola began to take hold in West Africa, missionaries in the Liberia Monrovia Mission had to flee the country, but were denied their flight to Ghana. The borders were being shut down and they had no where to go.
Watch a returned missionary share his experience.
- How an African mission went from 40 to 1,000 baptismal dates.
- Watch how a missionary’s prayer ended a drought in Africa.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Alex Balinski (see all)
- 10 Reactions Missionaries Have During General Conference - Sep 28, 2016
- Incredible Story Of Modern-Day “Jonah” (Video) - Aug 2, 2016
- (New) LDS Mission Prep Commercial Ft. James The Mormon - Jul 18, 2016