When Ebola began to take hold in West Africa, missionaries in the Liberia Monrovia Mission had to flee the country, but were denied their flight to Ghana. The borders were being shut down and they had no where to go.
Watch a returned missionary share his experience.
- How an African mission went from 40 to 1,000 baptismal dates.
- Watch how a missionary’s prayer ended a drought in Africa.
Latest posts by Alex Balinski (see all)
- 130+ Inspirational Quotes By LDS Church Presidents - Feb 18, 2017
- 300+ Inspirational Quotes By President Henry B. Eyring - Feb 17, 2017
- 50+ Hilariously Cheesy LDS Pick Up Lines - Feb 6, 2017