Here are some of the best LDS Pick-up lines around.
- “What’s your favorite temple? I’m looking at mine!”
- “A date with me is like a temple, and you have a recommend.”
- “I was reading the Book of Numbers last night, and I realized I don’t have yours.”
- “I will treat you how I treat my scriptures. With care and love.”
- “You are my Pearl of Great Price.”
- “Are you the iron rod? Cause I wanna hold onto you for the rest of eternity.”
-1 Nephi 8:24 “And it came to pass that I beheld others pressing forward, and they came forth and caught hold of the end of the rod of iron; and they did press forward through the mist of darkness, clinging to the rod of iron, even until they did come forth and partake of the tree.”
- “The tree of life called. It wants its sweetness back.”
–1 Nephi 8: 10-11 “And it came to pass that I beheld a tree whose fruit was desireable to make one happy. And it came to pass that I did go forth and partake of the fruit thereof; and I beheld that it was most sweet, above all that I ever before tasted.”
- “You remind me of the fruit in Lehi’s dream. You are the most precious of all.”
–1 Nephi: 15:36 “Wherefore, the wicked are rejected from the righteous, and also from that tree of life, whose fruit is most precious and most desireable above all other fruits.”
The following two tabs change content below.