This morning I was startled when I saw news about a lawsuit demanding the US Government remove “In God We Trust,” from its currency. Here’s an insightful video by a Book of Mormon scholar, about what will happen to the United States, if it turns its back on God.
Ether Chapter 2 warns:
“For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God. And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off. And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done. Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ” (Ether 2:10-12)
More fascinating videos from Book of Mormon scholar Rod Meldrum:
- Incredible DNA Evidence Supporting The Book of Mormon.
- Undeniable Archaeological Evidence of The Book of Mormon.
- Amazing Linguistic Evidence of The Book of Mormon (ancient Native Americans who knew Hebrew).
Latest posts by Alex Balinski (see all)
- 10 Reactions Missionaries Have During General Conference - Sep 28, 2016
- Incredible Story Of Modern-Day “Jonah” (Video) - Aug 2, 2016
- (New) LDS Mission Prep Commercial Ft. James The Mormon - Jul 18, 2016