Here are 300+ of the best quotes by President Henry B. Eyring, organized by topic (A-Z). These quotes represent some of President Eyring’s most powerful messages from General Conference talks, First Presidency messages, BYU Devotionals, etc.
Quotes About Education By President Henry B. Eyring
Quotes From “Education For Real Life” (May 2001 CES Fireside)
- When we put God’s purposes first, He will give us miracles. If we pray to know what He would have us do next, He will multiply the effects of what we do in such a way that time seems to be expanded.
- It takes neither modern technology nor much money to seize the opportunity to learn in the moments we now waste. You could just have a book and paper and pencil with you. That will be enough. But you need determination to capture the leisure moments you now waste.
- Too often we use many hours for fun and pleasure, clothed in the euphemism “I’m recharging my batteries.” Those hours could be spent reading and studying to gain knowledge, skills, and culture.
- Our education must never stop. If it ends at the door of the classroom on graduation day, we will fail.
- We cannot waste time entertaining ourselves when we have the chance to read or to listen to whatever will help us learn what is true and useful. Insatiable curiosity will be our hallmark.
- A great teacher is always studying.
The following two tabs change content below.