For everyone out there that wished there was an RMTC (Return Missionary Training Center) to phase back into day-to-day life so they could avoid these awkward encounters, best of luck to you.
1. When you forget how to speak English properly.
Spanglish isn’t a real language, just in case you were wondering.
2. Going places by yourself and forgetting you don’t need a companion.
That natural instinct to look over your shoulder and make sure your companion is only a few paces behind — get rid of it. You no longer have a committed stalker.
3. Learning to call your old companions by their first names.
Yeah, I think I’m going to stick with elder.
4. The first time running into a missionary from your mission of the opposite sex.
Am I suppose to hug you now? Shake your hand still? Ignore you? Please say ignore you.
Find the rest on the original post at Utah Valley 360.
Latest posts by LDS Missionaries (see all)
- BYU Grad Accidentally Kills Cancer - Aug 26, 2017
- How Missionaries Get Sick and How to Avoid it - Jun 16, 2017
- LDS missionary finds his own Jr. Jazz jersey while serving in Africa - May 6, 2017