How many of you can relate to these? haha!
1) Waiting for your call to come in the mail.
2) What you’re like when you open your call.
3) What your parents are like when you open your call.
4) Your first night at the MTC.
Find the rest on Prepare To Serve
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by LDS Missionaries (see all)
- LDS missionary finds his own Jr. Jazz jersey while serving in Africa - May 6, 2017
- How I Never Got Sick on My Mission to Africa - May 2, 2017
- DEAR MISSIONARY….IT’S YOUR CALL - May 1, 2017